Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with the leading membership publishing agency creating effective communications for some of the largest clients globally. Turning over 15mill a year, they have been PPA Independent Publishing Company of the year 3 times.
As Content Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for developing and enhancing the marketing content to support the business globally.
- Content Strategy: Build the overall content strategy for the business across platforms to align to the overall brand, propositions and positioning.
- Content Plan: Develop and manage the online and offline content plan.
- Content Development: Lead the development of new content by engaging key stakeholders, aligning to marketing campaigns and working closely with other marketing & sales teams.
- Content Availability: Work with other marketing teams to ensure the content is made available to customers (internally and externally) in line with the overall content plan.
- Management and Reporting: Evaluate the content to ensure continual development of new and effective content; and provide progress reports for key stakeholders.
- Risk Management: Manage operational and regulatory risks, escalating as appropriate.
Experiences and Skills:
- Insight driven – experience of using customer and market intelligence to help develop and adapt approach.
- Inbound and Digital marketing: experience of developing and delivering successful, digital content marketing, value-led collateral and thought leadership frameworks and campaigns.
- Marketing software: ability to quickly understand new marketing tools, including CMS, Automation and CRM.
- Planning and Performance Management: excellent planning and programme management skills.
- Influencing and presentation: able to present clearly in order to engage and influence a range of senior stakeholders, customers and suppliers.
- Communication skills: ability to understand complex technical concepts and translate them into simple ideas to engage a broad set of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking and decision making: ability to connect long term strategy with shorter term execution plans. A proactive self-starter who can ‘take people with them’ working across business units and disciplines.
- Collaboration: influence and work effectively with a range of customer and internal stakeholders and external parties.
- Creativity: experience of defining new and creative customer focused strategies and tactics.
- Customer journey: experience of using customer insights to understand the customer buying journey and how to influence behaviours at each stage.
- Depth/breadth of experience required to carry out the role competently and effectively
- Product Marketing – Experience of creating compelling customer facing messaging and marketing materials for complex B2B services.
- Digital content and Thought leadership: Experience at developing influential materials which influence the direction of industry change
- Marketing campaigns: some experience of designing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns which demonstrate a thorough understanding of the customer and drive awareness and consideration.
- Marketing strategy development: Sound understanding of marketing communication strategies.
- KPIs: Knowledge and understanding of the business key performance indicators
- Commercial Know-How: Managing for value, understand the external market place, understanding, understanding our Customers.
- Collaboration: Experience at working in multi-function teams to deliver complex solutions and influence senior stakeholders.