Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a tech based company whose SaaS is used to help salespeople close deals. They are a sales management business which is designed to help small sales teams manage processes. They work with some of the most well-known brands globally and have over 300 employees in 4 countries.
My client are looking for a talented Content Manager to join the Inbound Marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of creating engaging and insightful content covering all things sales and selling. Key to the role will be establishing the content roadmap, production process and coordinating our writing resources.
The Inbound Marketing team is responsible for producing informative content which makes salespeople more effective at their jobs. Content is made available through our blog, social media, newsletters and other inbound channels, with SEO being a key component in discovery.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Take ownership of the content roadmap and define the topics and themes to target
- Build out the content production process and workflows to ensure we’re creating the highest quality articles on a regular basis
- Manage relationships with experts, freelance copywriters and agencies producing content for our blog
- Take a data-driven approach and understand which content performs best and why
- Work with analysts to find insightful trends in our data to share with our audience
- Oversee the content calendar on a day-to-day basis and coordinate what our writing resources are producing
- Ensure content meets our business requirements (new signups)
- Source image, video and data assets to be used within content
- Proof/edit content and post to live through our CMS
- Occasionally write your own articles for the blog
- Oversee administrative tasks for external content resources (invoices, contracts etc.)
Experience and skills:
- 3+ years of experience (desirable: 5+) in a similar role overseeing content creation
- Copywriting and editing experience
- Organisational skills to effectively manage the content production process
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal)
- Proficiency in Google Analytics (or similar tools) to understand the performance of content
- Experience using content management systems to publish content
- Desirable: past experience of keyword research and SEO best practice
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.