Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a tech based company whose SaaS is used to help salespeople close deals who recently closed a £50million investment.
They are a sales management business which is designed to help small sales teams manage processes. They work with some of the most well-known brands globally and have over 300 employees in 4 countries.
My client are looking for a talented Content Editor to join the Inbound Marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of editing engaging and insightful content covering all things sales and selling. They have over 75,000 customers who this content will be fore, you will have creative freedom and a large budget to play with.
The Inbound Marketing team is responsible for producing informative content which makes salespeople more effective at their jobs. Content is made available through their blog, social media, newsletters and other inbound channels. They want to share a compelling story which shows they are more than just a CRM and are able to take on the big names of the industry.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Make their CRM the ‘go-to’ educating SaaS for anyone new, or experience, salespeople
- Work with the wider team to plan, brief, research, edit, review and analyse engaging content
- Manage the conent calendar
- Take a data-driven approach and understand which content performs best and why
- Develop multi-media briefs
- Ensure content meets our business requirements (new signups)
- Be an audience guardian, educating, enteraing, persuading and promoting at appropriate times
- Proof/edit content and post to live through our CMS
- Manage editing and production process
- Occasionally write your own articles for the blog
- Develop content collaborations with brand partners, customers, industry experts and more
- Interview customers, employees and partners to create engaging stories
Experience and skills:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in hands-on content editing for an online publication
- A proven record of developing an audience-base
- Organisational skills to effectively manage the content production process
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal)
- Proficiency in Google Analytics (or similar tools) to understand the performance of content
- Experience using content management systems to publish content
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2133