Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000
Consultant: Alana Williams
The company focuses on providing specialist loans all across the globe.
The organisations marketing programme is spread across three sectors: Loans, Vantage Finance and Enterprise Finance. The companies main tasks consists of development and management of different portfolios, drafting and implanting guidelines, assessing the risks of engineering, the analysis of wordings and cover and management of claims.
If you are looking for an exciting and vibrant place to work then look no further.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Activity planning: maintaining a rolling calendar of marketing activity and content creation to help coordinate their marketing programmes
- Activity planning: manage accounts with third party promotional channels to deliver content (including adverts and emails)
- Design creative: deliver basic digital design using Adobe Creative Cloud suite, including adapting pre-developed template designs for recurring reports & newsletters, modifying pre-designed adverts, developing simple infographics, modifying pre-designed collateral, etc
- Media partnerships & advertising: support Head of Marketing to manage media partners, ensure programme elements and assets are delivered on a timely basis – and brief agencies when needed.
- Email & social media: support Digital Marketing Manager to write email copy for internally and 3rd party-delivered email, as well as social activity as needed
- Copywriting: research and write regular blog posts, longer articles and ebooks, and other core copywriting
- Events: help Marketing ensure event success is maximised, including having right collateral, right stands, right speakers and correct follow-up
The requirements of the role:
The ideal candidate must have a history of successful teamwork, positive interpersonal skills, an ability to juggle multiple demands, meet deadlines, and problem solve. Excellent written communication skills and ability to assist in proofing of content is a plus.
- Their new Content Creator must be a dedicated, motivated team player, interested in raising the bar for graphic and written communications
- Passion for customers: desire to understand how to engage customers better
- Inquisitiveness: constantly willing to learn and challenge the status quo
- Adaptiveness: flexible and ready to develop new skills as needed
- Structured: able to frame problems, stories, designs… clearly
- Marketing qualification e.g. CIM, IDM diploma or equivalent
- Degree at 2:1 or equivalent preferred
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2133