Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £23,000 – £30,000 (DOE)
Consultant: Dylan Billings
The company focuses on social media strategy, content planning and development and community management. They offer clients the chance to plan effective social media, web development, online advertising and search together so that they work cohesively. They work with huge clients including Toyota, BBC, Whole Earth, Clipper, Lexus and many more.
Working across channels including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, you will source and write content to a high standard using your communications experience to represent the brands personality and guidelines. You will also be the key point of contact for the consumer.
Experience and skills:
- Have experience managing, growing and developing communities for brand(s), either client-side or within an agency.
- The proven ability to work confidently with a range of team members and external contacts.
- You must be confident, highly professional and articulate when communicating with people, whether to consumers through social channels, on telephone, email or face-to-face.
- Have a deep understanding of community management, moderation, social content and channel management.
Social Media Industry Experience:
- A love for social media and the online industry
- 2-3 years work experience in a community management role
- Experience in social SAS and CMS tools
- You will have an exceptionally good understanding of customer service
- Strong understanding of the channels: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Blogs and others
- Used to coordinating social media editorial calendars & creating engaging content
- Analysing and interpreting social media data
- Experience of working to client expectations and commercial understanding
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 0203 640 2133