Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Dylan Billings
Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a company who provides 27.2 million members with insider deals and one-of-a-kind experiences personally reviewed by experts globally. With more than 27 offices worldwide we they finger on the pulse of outstanding travel, entertainment and lifestyle experiences. For almost 19 years they have worked in partnership with more than 3,000 top suppliers.
They are looking for a Communications Manager for the London office. The Communications Manager will lead the evolution of the PR strategy in the UK by elevating and promoting the brand far and wide.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the global PR team to set a yearly PR plan—the specific themes will be devised locally, with the UK strategy set by the Communications manager
- Lead agencies and freelancers on various Public Relations projects to ensure optimal output
- Co-ordinate the schedule of corporate releases, liaising with the company’s founder and the managing director for the UK
- Creation of all PR material for UK media
- Secure coverage across online, print and broadcast media
- Become the key media contact for the UK by building a network of contacts in the travel and consumer sectors
- Identify the success measures and track the ROI of all coverage
- Take the lead on media events and help with exclusive member events across the year
- Support the brand marketing manager to secure campaign exposure with key media
- Develop influencer marketing program
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Relevant experience in PR and communications in a senior position
- Strong communicator
- Seeks out opportunities and identifies how we can capitalise on emerging communication channels
- Highly developed knowledge of PR, social media and the evolving digital landscape
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
0203 640 2133