Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000
Location: Uxbridge (Shuttle buses to offices)
Consultant: Dylan Billings
Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with one of the largest travel companies in the UK to help build their digital branding for their pension scheme globally.
We are seeking a creative communications specialist with a flair for designing innovative communications to work in a friendly, in-house pension administration team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in digital media. As well as producing website content in written, video and digital formats, the team’s projects include online booklets, newsletters, statements, Trustee reports and articles as well as the design of letter templates.
Providing pension administration for two closed DB schemes for a global market leader in the airline industry, they can offer you a rewarding career with excellent benefits.
Experience and skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- HTML5 & CSS3 Experience
- Good design Adobe skills
- Good organisation and time management
- Copy drafting experience
- Ability to convey complex issues using plain English
- Adaptable to change
- analytical and able to interpret complex concepts
- Desire to develop own skills to allow them to progress career
- Self motivated
- 37.5 hours per week
- 24 days annual leave (rising to 26 days after 3 years)
- Excellent career progression
- Sponsorship to obtain pensions related qualifications after 6 months
- Membership of a flexible benefits pension scheme. The range of benefits to choose from include – critical illness cover, childcare vouchers, cycle to work, additional life insurance cover, private medical insurance, dental plan and healthcare cash plan.
- Staff travel concessions after a qualifying period
- Special discounts and savings on a range of products such as hotels and phones.
- Season Ticket Loans.Public transport season tickets – interest-free loans to purchase season tickets.
- Access to a wide variety of sports and leisure facilities.
- Secure parking
- Subsidised staff restaurants
- On site Gym with exercise classes
- On site facilities including staff shop, coffee bars, hairdresser and Waitrose
- Free shuttle bus service from Heathrow Terminal 5 and surrounding areas including Staines Railways station
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2133