The Digital Recruitment Company is working with a well-established marketing communications agency whose special approach to marketing-for-sales has helped them develop long standing relationships with clients such as IBM, Yell, Three, BBC Worldwide and Lenovo.
This agency has a reputation for being a trusted, reliable and forward thinking agency used to help their clients solve marketing problems. They are a service led agency who are self motivated, driven and passionate professionals.
Purpose of the role:
- To manage the day-to-day client relationships with a number of clients, specifically IBM and the Agency driven Business Partner Co-Marketing Programme.
- To be the first point of contact for clients.
- To manage lead generation based project estimates, budgets, draft and enforce delivery schedules and produce support documentation.
- Ensure the profitable development and growth of client business.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Ability to manage accounts that have as their primary requirement the need to generate leads and sales
- Ability to work across a number of platforms including Print, Digital, Online, Social and Video to help to generate leads
- To uphold and develop existing client relationships and cement new relationships where possible
- To be the first point of contact for clients and ensuring their needs are catered for
- Identifying new project opportunities with client
- Advise clients of creative and technical processes
- Source quotes and samples from suppliers
- Creating cost estimates and project timelines
- Monthly invoicing and job bag management
- Ensuring projects are delivered to budget, deadline and brie
- Ability to confidently brief copywriters, digital programmers, designers, printers, journalists and other third party suppliers
- To provide ‘second pair of eyes’ for proofing purposes and ensure that all own projects are counter proofed by another member of the team, prior to supply to client/printer
- To ensure that the Managing Director / Creative Director is informed about all important project milestones
- To work with other team members to ensure optimal distribution of workloads
- To manage own projects with a high degree of professionalism, keeping accurate records, status sheets and report to the Managing Director / Creative Director regularly on status
- To potentially manage a Junior Client Service Executive
Experience and skills:
- An understanding and appreciation of how the channel marketing model works for IT companies
- In general IT – hardware and software marketing experience
- Social media as a lead generation and engagement environment
- Must have minimum 3 years experience working agency side
- Must have channel marketing experience
- Degree level: 2:1+ ideally in business / marketing
- Focused with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Enthusiastic, passionate, reliable and trustworthy
- A person who inspires confidence
- Self-motivated and challenge driven
- Team player
- Generally be a positive influence in the company
- Have great attention to detail
- Be highly organised and take a logical approach to all tasks and projects
- Ability to multitask and manage conflicting projects
- To ensure a good record of attendance and timekeeping
- Creative and strategic in nature with the ability to think outside the box and articulate ‘big ideas’
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.