Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with an award winning international agency who support a variety of consumer brands to increase value for their customers. They are an agency who with a data driven approach, technology expertise and creative mindset allows them to deliver exceptional campaigns for their clients.
This is the second most senior position with the UK team ensuring that the agency is delivering creative, profitable and advanced client services. You will also be responsible for working closely with the MD on day-to-day management of the UK operations.
You will play a large part in developing existing relationships with the clients as well as new business. You will develop client relationships through upselling of additional agency services which will ultimately directly impact agency revenues and profit. You will also be at the forefront of pitches guiding a team through the process with the client.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Experience in developing new business strategies
- Identify new opportunities for agency services
- Lead new business process alongside the MD, making key decisions and playing a crucial role in positioning the agency throughout the process
- Generates, identifies and nurtures new business prospects and maximises opportunities for new clients from within extended network
- Maintains a detailed and up-to-date knowledge of industry (competitors’ and clients’) activities
- Actively promote the agency in business development opportunivores, networking and prospect events
- Identify needs that Clients may not recognise and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
- Works as extension of the MD to coach, supervise, assess team members
- Defines client objectives and sets standards of how to deliver excellence for all our client work, taking full responsibility and ensuring commitment from all levels of the team to deliver this. Overall, acts as a guardian of best practice
- Takes responsibility for ensuring excellent client communication at all levels; defining KPIs, deadlines and service agreements
- Manage a stakeholder network within the client that goes beyond your initial point of contact in the longer term.
- Proven ability to deliver impactful presentations of project proposals or scope up to board level.
Experience and skills:
- BA / BSc Honours degree
- Strong commercial track record with demonstrable success at securing new business and increasing client revenues
- Proven track record in bringing on board new business, from roles such as consultant, client services, new business or account / business director
- CRM experience and understanding of the biggest priorities for CMO’s, Head of Marketing, Digital and how they can make CRM successful in their business.
- Relevant agency experience in B2C, consumer or digital environments
- Strong business understanding of CRM / marketing automation Strong understanding of digital marketing and ability to convey this at senior level of our clients
- Strong analytical skills combined with demonstrable stakeholder management skills
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.