My client is a multi-mullion pound turnover over agency with over 500 staff globally setting up a brand-new office in London. They are a full 360 agency with a main focus in retail and branding providing concept-to-consumer creative, strategy and print production solutions for iconic, global consumer brands.
They are looking for a Global Account Director who is able to help with the growth of the London office, want to build a team and division plus can work in an advisory capacity with the ability to sufficiently understand clients in-store and on-line strategies and how to support these. You will have experience of international level of Account handling and will be responsible for clients who are interested in all of our services. You must have a passion for our brand and want to join a fast-growing team who love what they do.
This role reports to the European Managing Director (Base in London) working in a team of six currently but growing. You will develop a deep understanding of your client’s trading challenges and aspirations and gain their trust through your technical knowledge. You will seek and capture opportunities by creating and maintaining key client relationships so that remains an indispensable service with a high return on our client investment
You will have a growing portfolio high value and strategic accounts and conduct regular service reviews as well as weekly contact onsite and from our office on all matters relating to maintaining the highest level of service. Your success will be measured through client usage, renewal rate, spotting new opportunities with your clients and overall client satisfaction. You will work closely with other departments to maintain the highest standards for our clients.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Understanding and appreciation of pricing and category management
- Experience of the retail and branding sectors.
- Ability to manage large and strategically important account
- Ability to manage and build collaborative client relationships by being influential, engaging, and driven
- International level Account handling and Client relationship development
- Engagement and training skills to be able to present products and services
- Ability to network around businesses and land new services, identifying cross-selling and upselling opportunities both in-store and on-online
- Experience of having delivered an extremely high level of client satisfaction consistently within large global clients
- Skillfully seizing all commercial opportunities to increase business
- Demonstration of resilience and strong time management in a fast paced industry
- Commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Ability to simplify complexity
- Analytical and numerical with a high level of competency in English, Maths and Excel
Experience and skills:
- You have a similar agency background
- You have 8+ years’ experience in a Account Manager role
- You are tech savvy and keep up on all the latest trends
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.