Job Type: 12 Month FTC
Salary: £70,000 – £80,000 (DOE)
Consultant: Dylan Billings
The Digital recruitment company are representing one of the largest social media agencies in the UK. They are part of a wider network and work with some of the most well-known brands in the world such as British Airways, HSBC, Unilever and Nespresso. They develop overall social media strategies and business solutions, effective social listening, analytics and reporting, social crm, social media marketing and content production.
- Partner with the Creative Director and team on maintaining high creative output and efficiencies from their resources
- Making sure all projects are scoped correctly and are profitable
- Hold key strategic relationships with their business leads for their clients – Managing Directors and Business Directors
- The BD is also a mentor for the more junior members of the Account team, providing support and consultancy on their day to day job. Managing Account Managers on the delivery and creative excellence of all projects
The responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for the smooth running of the account – operationally and financially
- Builds strong relationships with clients. Also has a deep understanding of the clients’ business, of the key broader factors and trends shaping their markets and industries. Leverages this knowledge to grow assignments & revenue.
- Is the creative/media department most senior contact on a day-to-day basis and as such can add value to briefs, judge work and present to clients.
- Creates the best possible environment to produce the best possible work. Delegates effectively and appropriately – upwards to the team management as well downwards to his/her reports and to other departments.
- Manages production supervision in partnership with production department.
- Line manages Account Managers and is responsible of their growth and development.
Experience and skills:
- 6 + years’ experience and expertise in Digital & Social, and direct marketing.
- Strong affinity for social media & willingness to develop expertise on this specific topic.
- Proven experience in production supervision of complex projects, including film/video & print production.
- Comfortable in maintaining and growing senior client relationships and business.
- Skilful project management – expert in scoping and delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Proven experience in managing teams
- Enthusiastic and team-player
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
0203 640 2133