We are a CRM agency supporting consumer brands to create ever increasing value for their customers. Campaigns we work on leverage data insights to create excellent customer experiences. Our work delivers highly personalised campaigns that maximise conversion and loyalty. Our data driven approach, creative mindset and technology expertise makes us well positioned in the CRM domain.
We are proud to be working for famous consumer brands such as Samsung Europe, Ikea, Ahold, Shell, Odeon Cinemas and Rituals.
Our work wins awards. But most importantly, it makes an impact for our clients and their customers and all that makes us all excited to get out of bed each morning. Our culture is one where we want to get to the summit without climbing over others. Integrity and a team-driven environment in combination with a strong entrepreneurial mind-set.
If you’re ready to do things that haven’t yet been imagined, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
This role is a senior role in the UK team ensuring that the company wins profitable, creative and forward-thinking new business. You will be working alongside the UK MD.
The BD MA plays a critical role in developing new client relationships and the new business process.
The BD MA is responsible for developing new client relationships by identifying prospects, build a strong pipeline and close deals.
Also, the BD MA will guide pitch teams through the creative and pitching process with the client.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Experience in developing new business strategies for prospects and identify opportunities at prospects for data driven marketing, direct marketing, CRM, Marketing Automation and tooling / technology consulting and implementation.
- Leads new business process in collaboration with the Managing Director, making key decisions and playing a crucial role in positioning our CRM services throughout the tender process
- Leads credentials and pitches for clients, lead bid teams, identifies skills required per bid to be successful, develops the insights to win the business, creates the pitch and core messaging concepts
- Generates, identifies and nurtures new business prospects and maximises opportunities for new clients from within extended network
- Pro-actively promote the company as CRM agency, its identity, and work in business development opportunities, network events, at prospect events, with prospects
- Maintains a detailed and up-to-date knowledge of industry (competitors’ and clients’) activities
- Works as extension of the MD to develop a business development plan and execute this
- Once clients are will lead and grow client revenue, in line with the profitability of accounts and projects
- Drives a proactive approach to upselling services/projects and increasing retainer budgets
- Directs and manages strategic relationships with the client, providing insight and counsel across all aspects of CRM
- Takes responsibility for ensuring excellent client communication at all levels; defining KPIs, deadlines and service agreements
- Delivers added-value to our clients and works closely with clients to continually drive their maturity and adoption of CRM in the business
- Manage a stakeholder network within the client that goes beyond your initial point of contact in the longer term.
- Proven ability to deliver impactful presentations of project proposals or scope up to board level.
- Identify needs that Clients may not recognise and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
Experience and skills:
- BA / BSc Honours degree
- Strong commercial track record with demonstrable success at securing new business and increasing client revenues
- Proven track record in bringing on board new business, from roles such as account management, new business, pre-sales consultant, client services, new business and / or business director
- Brings credible CRM experience and understanding of the biggest priorities for CMO’s, Head of Marketing, Digital and how they can make CRM successful in their business.
- Relevant agency experience in B2C, consumer or digital environments at Associate Director, Director or Head of level
- Strong business understanding of CRM / marketing automation platforms, you will bring experience in having worked with a range of known marketing automation platforms in the industry.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and ability to convey this at senior level of our clients
- Sales driven but uses analytical skills in the new business process to manage your own pipeline
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills
- Considered, assertive and influential; potential to grow to be a strong sales leader with ultimately the prospect to build and manage your own sales team
- Fluent in spoken and written English, additional languages a bonus
What you can Expect:
- A market-competitive salary and bonus
- 10+ colleagues at our office in Central London with links to our 225+ colleagues at our HQ in the Netherlands
- Workdays filled with energy, variety and challenges
- Work hard play hard, get involved with social activity outside of work. We look for people who want to invest their time into our agency.
- Be part of the success of developing the company in the UK
- A place to give shape to your own ideas and concepts and be creative.
- A position in a healthy organisation with a promising future