Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a start up online mortgage service who is part of Legal & General. They have huge investment in this fintech business and at the start of huge growth.
|To shape, drive, and deliver the right digital solution to create an innovative online mortgage service that achieves our volume and value objectives.
It is a start-up business and this role will be the first full time member in building a dedicated team. Like all start-ups it is fast pace, results focused, adventurous, ambitious and a little chaotic. It does not have the structure and usual supporting facilities of an established business or a department in a large corporate.
You need to be results driven and self-motivated. You will be required to use your initiative to think around obstacles and make things happen. You will be expected to manage your own time to achieve tasks and create deliverables without supervision.
|The responsibilities of the role:
You will need to work collaboratively with,
· To assist in turning the vision into reality through defining the digital product/service and documenting requirements for the design and built process.
· AFEW – to ensure the front-end is delivered to meet the desired customer experience and all user experience requirements have been fully communicated, understood and implemented.
· IDOL IT team – to ensure front- and back-end development are perfectly aligned and all technical requirements have been fully understood, communicated and implemented.
· IDOL Compliance – to ensure the digital product/service meets all regulatory requirements.
· Business Partners (notably Finance Planning Group) – to ensure seamless integration of business processes and data transfer and the delivery of robust MI reporting.
· Business Suppliers (notably Twenty7Tec) – as above.
Experience and skills:
· Rapidly develop an understanding of the product/service offering, its business processes, and the technical/functional and non-functional and translate them into documentation.
· Identification of high-level training and communication needs – may include the creation of documentation to support training activities.
· Once the digital product/services are live, review and identify areas for improvement.
· The creation of design artefacts such as – process models, user journeys, business requirements documentation, user stories, data dictionary, wireframes, MI reporting.
· Own requirements traceability throughout the lifecycle of the design and build.
· Ensure that appropriate UAT plans and scenario coverage, including the derivation of such tests and participation in UAT execution.
· Support the production of user guides and training materials for different end users where required.
3. Facilitation & Management:
· Act as the conduit between the front-end design & development team (AFEW) and the back-end development team (IDOL) during the iteration design, development and test phases, to guarantee an end-to-end “fit for purpose” business driven solution is delivered.
· Stakeholder engagement including briefing, facilitating workshops and status meetings and presentations to design authorities.
· Assist with the prioritisation of requirements and the scheduling of their delivery and ensuring these are aligned to the business plan.
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2133