Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a FTSE 100 company. With operations in UK, North America and Europe and with over 30million customers they are a truly global organisation.
To enhance the company’s website performance across sales and self-serve journeys through a continual programme of analysis, recommendation, A/B testing, behavioural targeting and optimisation of online journeys.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Provide deep analytical insight into customer behaviour across app and web.
- Recommend improvements to customer experience/journeys, commercial performance and drive ongoing improvement in core Customer Operations objectives.
- Responsible for a continual testing and targeting programme aimed at existing online customers.
- Responsible for improving the conversion rate of sales and self-serve journeys through onsite optimisation testing.
- Demonstrate the effectiveness of optimisation testing by analysing results, reporting them to stakeholders and recommending further optimisation.
- Build strong relationships with a wider range of internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Act as an internal consultant to business teams to shape larger digital developments and ensure all activity is consistent with the sales and self-serve strategy.
- Feed into other business change projects to ensure the specific needs of the Optimisation team are included in requirements.
- Degree qualified
- Strong experience in digital analytics/optimisation and in particular conversion optimisation and customer targeting
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of A/B testing, behavioural targeting and personalisation techniques to increase sales
- Hands-on Adobe SiteCatalyst (or equivalent web analytics software) experience
- Experience of using customer profile data to deliver a unique and personalised digital experience
- Excellent attention to detail and passionate about data
- Remains linked to cutting edge developments in wider analytics industry and imports this into the business
- Comfort in ambiguity: able to bring clarity to complex data and provide decision support to business leaders under pressure
- Actively leads, seizes responsibility and remains open to new ideas