Affiliate Marketing Manager
The Digital Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading British retailer and manufacturer whose products are in over 180 stores nationwide. They are experts in their field and are a household name, known for providing unbeaten quality at outstanding value. They are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing professional to optimise performance and maximise ROI, supporting the Digital Marketing Manager across all digital touchpoints.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for growing the company’s affiliate programming, sourcing new affiliates and implementing affiliate strategy.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Affiliates
- Optimising affiliate programme and ensuring a close relationship with all affiliates and stakeholders
- Campaign analysis, ROI reports and planning strategies to drive the programme forward
- Having a strong knowledge of Affiliate marketing to assist with delivering the best performance from this channel
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager across the wider digital marketing mix
- Ensuring affiliates are kept up to date with latest promotions
- Passionate and driven
- Experience leading social and content teams, and delivering nationwide social strategy
- Deep paid affiliate knowledge
- Good crisis management and customer engagement skills are essential.
- Attention to detail
- Highly creative with the ability to deliver within specified guidelines
- Work well in high-pressure environments
- Negotiation skills to ensure budgets are met
- Multi-tasking, managing multiple projects across various media disciplines.
- Strong skillset in managing both internal and external stakeholders
- Team player
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 233