Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a thriving SME media business who are specialists in providing essential information to senior professionals in the growing wealth management sector. The company itself is a team of 30 individuals spread across management, editorial, events and business development. They work with some of the most well established, market leading brands in the industry’s including Barclays, AXA, J.P.Morgan and HSBC.
The responsibilities of the role:
- To read thewealthnet and eprivateclient daily
- To monitor all Competition daily
- To hit and surpass all advertising & sponsorship Targets set for you by senior management
- To source/service Clients direct and Advertising Agencies to generate advertising and sponsorship revenues for online & offline publications
- To sell & utilise advertising & sponsorship opportunities on a number of platforms/channels
- To produce & supply, to all advertisers & sponsors, Google Analytics and any other analytics easily sourced on all campaigns/business run to ensure Client of delivery and their ROI
- To liaise with all advertisers and source banner ad copy
- To load all advertisers’ banner ad copy onto online sources
- To draw up flatplans for all offline products/publications with senior Editors
- To account manage existing & potential customers – clients direct and advertising agencies – with regular contact
- To conduct face to face meetings, follow up with email & telephone and enter contact details onto the CRM
- To produce written daily/weekly proposals to existing & new clients
- To ‘close the sale’, process the order and log the business onto Salesforce
- To attend weekly Sales Meetings
Experience and skills:
The candidate needs to be a sophisticated performer. He/she should have excellent communication and presentation skills and be able to relate to Heads of Marketing, Marketing Managers & Media Buying Agency professionals, as well as the in-house team. With so much to do, the individual needs to be highly organised, process driven and have excellent computer skills. Integrity, energy, initiative and creativity are pre-requisites for the role and a relentless desire to hit and surpass targets is a must. Having empathy with team members is also important.
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.