The company based in Twickenham, is a rapidly growing software business based in the UK with customers all over the world. We have built a world-class SEO and content marketing software platform that helps companies of all sizes get the best return from their websites. They are now developing the exciting next generation of our software using advanced Big Data analytics and machine learning to give content marketing and SEO teams an even greater competitive edge.
The role is varied and interesting and will suit someone who has worked on multiple SEO campaigns as an SEO consultant or SEO Account Exec/Manager and is looking for further career development and responsibility. It encompasses helping new clients adopt the platform, keeping clients engaged by solving technical challenges they may have and retaining clients by supporting them with big data-driven insights that give them a competitive edge.
You must love the challenge of SEO and have the desire to share your skills and experiences to support a broad spectrum of clients. You’ve probably used dozens of SEO tools and might even have dreamt of building your own dream tool one day. Well now is your chance! In this role you will be the voice of our customers sharing feedback and product ideas with the product and engineering teams and working closely with the senior management team.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Keeping our customers happy and driving customer advocacy
- Managing accounts in the UK and internationally as we grow the business
- Providing online demonstrations and training of the software
- Managing key accounts and growing revenues through effective account strategies
- Specifying new customer-driven feature requests to the product and engineering team.
Useful but not essential:
- Some practical coding ability or knowledge would be a big advantage
- Fluency in other European languages (especially French)
- Track record of SEO success with eCommerce businesses
- Experience with BI Tools such as Tableau and PowerBI