Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is working with a boutique PR and Social Media Marketing agency who helps their clients increase awareness, reputation and growth through successful campaigns. They work with large global clients such as Amazon, Toyota and Netflix as well as growing start-ups. They are around 30 people strong and have been recognised at The Social Buzz Awards and The CIPR Awards.
My client has recently won a huge account which needs an experienced Account Manager to help lead on. As an Account Manager you will help build the relationship with the client and work closely with the wider agency team (creative, content and production) to help deliver briefs. You will play a central role in ensuring campaigns are delivered on time, to brief and within budget. You will be the client’s day to day contact.
The responsibilities of the role:
- You will report into the Senior Account Director
- To have a solid understanding of how the clients’ business operates such that they are able to use this information to add value to the business, both from a client and internal perspective.
- To have a good knowledge of the Brand Guidelines for the client
- Write and keep client case studies maintained.
- Have a detailed knowledge and understanding of the financials of each project
- Ensure timely quoting as required – working with Project Manager – with MP sign off
- Maintain budget trackers throughout all campaigns, ensure PO received before work starts
- Demonstrates good knowledge of channel and ability to assist client in navigating it and framing decisions within the channels dynamics
- Demonstrate faithful adherence to strategy as laid out by planner or AD.
- Understand the strategic intent of the community and devise comms and activities to drive those objectives
- Understand the community membership and be able to analyse who the most valuable members are and how to engage with them to keep the community successful
- Be able to act as an escalation point for problems, issues, complaints etc.
- Be a trusted member of the community that can both represents the community to the client and the client to the community
- Construct logical, structured verbal and written communications, tailored to the audience.
- Present internally and to clients when required.
- Manage weekly reporting and measurement.
- Know and understand campaign specific KPIs.
Experience and skills:
- Minimum 4-5 years social media and agency experience
- Experience of working on large social campaigns with budgets ranging from £100-£150K
- Proven client facing experience with a good knowledge of client business & competitors
- Good knowledge of digital technologies and the social media environment
- Previous financial management experience
- Knowledge of how agency processes work & how they interlink with other departments
- Good presentation skills
- Good communicator
- Highly motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.