Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a award winning content innovation agency. They work closely with brands, business’ and audiences to deliver content with true value. As an agency they cover advertising, editorial, strategy, technology and digital innovation and content. They work with clients in the Fashion, FMCG, Healthcare and Retail sectors.
The Account Executive will repot into the Group Account Director for one of the agencies most profitable accounts. You will work closely with the editorial, design, production and ad sales teams to manage the print and digital activity across the client portfolio.
You will assist in the day-to-day running and development of the account, aspects of the client and staff relationship, ensuring the clients marketing objectives are met, monitoring budgets and being proactive in finding and proposing new business opportunities. In summary, with the support of the GAD help manage the commercial and marketing aspects of the account, and independently handle the day-to-day running of tasks and objectives.
The responsibilities of the role:
- As a key member of the publishing team, the Account Executive is required to support the GAD and Publisher in maintaining client service levels to the highest standard at all times.
- This includes the day-to-day management of client requests, and arrangement of and reporting of regular status meetings and ensuring all actions are carried out.
- Developing a strong and positive relationship with clients, understanding their working practices and pressures.
- The Account Executive will be required to track and report all costs across the accounts, processing purchase orders and managing internal cost logs so that the internal final costs can be presents to the GAD and board.
- Maintain control over costs agreed at the start of each year, ensuring all projects are within budget.
- Ensure all costs are processed through the purchase order / cost log system.
- P&L and Billing management
- Liaise with the creative teams
- Management of the title social media calendar from a publishing and marketing perspective including the shooting of the new issue video for social channels
- Day-to-day liaison on the subscription management for the titles – both those managed internally and via a bureau, and market places
Experience and skills:
- Enthusiastic and diligent
- Commercially astute & professional
- Ideally with knowledge of the newsstand and/or paid for circulation and digital platforms
- Disciplined With a strong attention to detail and procedure
- Excellent communication skills and Powerpoint capability needed
- Strong Excel skills and knowledge of Survey Monkey
- Good with prioritising tasks and time management
- Team player
- Flexible – ‘can do’ attitude
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.