Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with an international fintech high-growth business. After completing one of the most successful crowdfunding campaigns globally (£4M) and with a customer base of over 500,000 in the UK. This company have created an innovative app that helps kids learn to manage money in a digital and cashless world, and you would be joining their fast-growing team.
- Reporting into Head of Performance Marketing
- Be responsible for planning and budgetary control of all growth marketing activities – overseeing paid social, search, affiliates, display and retargeting campaigns – testing and optimising along the way.
A mix of both:
Hands on day to day management of Facebook, AdWords, Bing, Twitter, YouTube.
Strategic oversight, campaign planning and budget management.
– They currently use a media agency to manage all Paid Social advertising.
– Mid-longer term they may wish to bring this activity in-house.
– Hands-on experience with Facebook, AdWords, Bing is therefore essential.
– In future there will likely be opportunity for this role to manage a Marketing Exec.
- Campaign planning, ideation, creation and execution. Defining the audiences, creating the campaign messaging, deciding where to send users too and what content they should see.
- Creating ‘testing and optimisation’ frameworks and their schedules for improving performance and assigning priorities.
- They aim to spend less time gather numbers, more time analysing them to draw actionable insights. You will help them improve their current reporting (Google Analytics, Google Sheets, Supermetrics) and will need to present findings.
- Establish strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders involved in the delivery of performance marketing.
- Deliver, report and reforecast against agreed monthly acquisition targets
- An inquisitive, curious, intelligent data-driven and creative approach to digital marketing
- An autonomous, self-start, pro-active attitude. The client is an incredibly supportive environment, we all have time to help you to ensure you succeed, we need you to get involved from day 1
- A tactical, detailed, hands-on knowledge of the digital marketing “tool kit” Facebook, AdWords, Bing, Twitter, YouTube, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Supermetrics but a strategic outlook to planning
- Be a true digital marketing expert. Level of digital marketing expertise within the company is high. From their CEO, Technology and Finance teams, everyone has a thorough, up-to-date understanding of digital marketing
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in reporting and optimising campaigns based upon data analysis and AB testing
- Strong understanding of digital channel landscape to include knowledge of campaigns across paid social, search, display, video, affiliates, CRO and attribution methodology
- Highly analytical and able to generate meaningful insight from broad data sets and effective at presenting findings
- Highly commercial and able to confidently present a clear business case for any marketing investment, however big or small
- A creative eye with the ability to identify and communicate opportunities for optimization through creative development
- A strong communicator
- Track record in growing a brand’s audience and user base
- Experience marketing to a UK and US audience
- To thrive in a start-up environment,