We are currently working with an innovative global university who help over 2,000 businesses to grow quicker each year. They proudly partner with organisations to deliver a spectrum of educational and commercial projects and have campuses and partners all-round the UK and overseas.
About this role:
To develop and execute the CRM and marketing data strategy, leveraging campaign management tools, market insights, manage marketing automations and campaigns, monitor and report on campaign metrics and success of marketing projects.
- Be responsible for the set-up, delivery and optimisation of our campaigns across a personalised and segmented campaign lifecycle that builds a dialogue with our audience.
- Maintain day to day management of the CRM database and be the key point of contact.
- Monitor campaign performance with analysis and advice on best practice and marketing campaign design based on results.
- Work with the Assistant Director (Digital Experience) to devise Acquisition, Conversion, On-boarding and Retention campaigns through collaboration with Brand, Marketing, Faculties, Admissions and other internal University stakeholders.
- Work with the Marketing and Enterprise Teams to provide usable insights for brand and marketing planning.
- Be responsible for initiating a testing roadmap strategy to optimise the effectiveness of CRM strategies; feeding all insights gained from the results analysis back in to create a continuous process of testing and refinement.
- Be the lead for the CRM contact strategy across all recruitment segments and marketing channels.
- Scope and deliver dynamic content functionality to improve efficiency of communicating multiple messages.
- Create campaign data, liaising with the Marketing team to validate targeted data selections and deliver on time, to correct segments and against agreed objectives.
- Execute campaigns effectively, brief CRM and email design teams to build the campaigns and ensure they are as automated as possible to correctly deploy according to planned lifecycle process and contact framework.
- Work with the web and marketing teams to produce landing pages to support campaigns.
- Support the BI function of the business to drive advanced customer data collection and analysis where appropriate.
- Prepare customer data for CRM campaigns, set up link tracking using Google Analytics and run post campaign reports.
- Report on key CRM metrics such as database growth, customer cohort, customer frequency, conversion and feedback scores. Present new strategies, recommendations (as appropriate) and CRM developments to Corporate Marketing’s senior management team as required.
- Be responsible for the documentation of all data processes and seek continuous improvements to these processes as appropriate.
- Manage, motivate and delegate tasks to the CRM team whilst supporting personal development and progression.
- Comply with Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR requirements in all working practices maintaining confidentiality, integrity, availability, accuracy, currency and security of information as appropriate. Take personal responsibility for all personal data within own working environment.
- Such other duties temporarily or on a continuing basis, as may reasonably be required, commensurate with your grade.
- Substantial experience in a similar role
- CRM subject matter expert with a track record of helping to deliver impactful and successful audience engagement and conversion programmes
- Knowledge and usage of CRM platforms, database analysis and campaign management software eg. MS Dynamics, Click Dimensions, Sitecore XP, Google Analytics
- Successful project management experience
- Experience of managing budgets
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in executing and managing marketing and communication channels
- Experienced user of large databases, delivering high frequency, data led dynamic campaigns
- Solid experience managing MS Dynamics or similar CRM tool
- Experience in preparing customer data for marketing campaigns
- Understanding of marketing and CRM principles and importance for both the business and customer
- Advanced Excel User
- Extensive knowledge of CRM industry standards and best practices
- Proven experience creating and delivering marketing programmes that increase conversion and improve customer engagement