My client is a one of the largest media and advertising companies globally. With their use of marketing and data driven technology has made them a market leader providing a wide range of services, including, Marketing Insight, Branding, Data Management and Governance, and Digital Design and Build.
My client needs a technically sound 1st/2nd line support engineer to join their growing team of support engineers in providing excellent customer service to is 200 plus user base. This role will be an initial 3 month contract with the potential to go permanent. It is based in their Central London Office.
The responsibilities of the role:
- You will be working on an Office 365 migration project
- Migration of all data
- Basic 1st/2nd support duties – creation of new account and BAU support.
- Perform accurate assessment of calls, performing fit time fix where possible.
- Provide technically accurate solutions to users and customers.
- Deployment of pre-configured equipment on customer sites.
- Be aware of SLAs and monitor performance against them.
- Manage, prioritise and chase outstanding calls with appropriate staff within ICT and external suppliers.
- Basics around networking
Experience and skills:
- Ideally you will have between 6 months to 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
- Excellent hands on experience of working with Office 365.
- Experience of working with Azure is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of hardware and systems software installation and support.
- Knowledge of current Microsoft Windows computer operating systems.
- Knowledge of PC hardware components and peripherals.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office suites,
- Good knowledge and troubleshooting ability of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2133